What should I do if my margins are incorrect?
Check the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the printer software.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- Use the Print Preview option in your printer software to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure the paper is positioned next to the right side of the sheet feeder. Slide the left edge guide against the paper before starting to print.
- If you’re using a Macintosh, make sure you choose the correct printer in the Page Setup window and the Print window.
- If you’re printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try one of the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page that you can click on.
- Use EPSON Web-To-Page software if you’re using Windows XP or 2000 with Internet Explorer version 5.5 through 6. This software automatically adjusts web pages to fit your printed page. You do not need it with Internet Explorer 7 because this functionality is built-in.
- Experiment with page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview from the File menu in your application to view the changes.
- You may need to reinstall your printer software.
Published: February 12, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page