How do I uninstall the software?
Follow the instructions below for your computer system: Windows
- Turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select Epson or Epson Printers, then select Epson Printer Software Uninstall.
With Windows Vista, click Continue, then go to the next step.
- In the next window, select Epson Stylus Photo R1900 Series and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your computer.
- Insert the Epson printer software CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- In the Epson CD-ROM window, open the English folder, then open the OSX folder.
- Double-click the Installer icon.
- When the Installer window appears, select Uninstall from the pop-up menu at the top and click the Uninstall button.
- Open the Applications folder on your hard drive, select Utilities, choose Printer Setup Utility, select Stylus Photo R1900, and click Delete.
Note: If you’re using Leopard OS X 10.5, in the Apple menu click System Preferences then Print & Fax. Once this opens click the minus button next to the Stylus Photo R1900.
- Restart your Macintosh.
Published: February 12, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page