The image is too light or dark, or colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the Input Signal setting matches the signal from the connected video device. See Other Setup Options.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select a different color mode. See Choosing the Color Mode.
- If you’re displaying video, adjust the Color Saturation, Tint and Abs. Color Temp. settings. See Color Settings.
- Adjust the Brightness/Contrast and White Level/Black Level settings. See Input Brightness Settings.
- If you’re projecting from a computer, check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- If the image seems dark, the lamp may be nearing time for replacement. Check the lamp hours and replace it, if necessary. See Replacing the Lamp.
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
Published: November 14, 2007
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page