Why isn’t there any sound?
Try the following:
- Press the button on the projector or the Vol+ button on the remote control to turn up the volume.
- If you’ve turned off the picture and sound, press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to turn them on again.
- Make sure the A/V Mute slide is open.
- If you’re using a DVD player or other video source, make sure its volume is not turned all the way down or muted. Also, make sure the cables are connected correctly. See Setting Up the Projector.
- Make sure the audio cable is connected to the correct audio port. See Playing Sound Through the Projector.
- If your presentation includes computer audio, make sure the volume control on your computer is not turned all the way down or muted. Make sure the audio cable is securely connected to both the projector and your computer. See Playing Sound Through the Projector.
- The wrong source may be selected. Press the Source Search button on the projector or the remote control.
- Try adjusting the Volume setting in the Settings menu. See Customizing Projector Features.
- If you’re playing video from a Video or S-Video source, you must select the correct RCA audio input. Open the Settings menu and select RCA Audio Input, then choose Video or S-Video to match your source.
Published: February 15, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page