- I am able to set an Administrator password in the Network Settings and login to the projector's main web page via a browser connection. However, I can't login to the Administrator section using the Administrator password I set. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- How do I change the default password that is used to log in to the web browser? [ Answer ]
- The image from my computer appears stretched when it's projected. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- Is it possible to do a reset on my projector? [ Answer ]
- How do I play sound through the projector? [ Answer ]
- My 802.11g wireless connection is not operating at the full speed of 54MB/sec in Ad Hoc mode. What's wrong?
[ Answer ]
- What is the maximum number of projectors that can be registered in EasyMP Monitor? [ Answer ]
- When I try to access the Network Configuration menu, the projector displays the message, "Protected by Password. Enter Password to use projector". What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- Can I project images from a computer over a USB connection? [ Answer ]
- Can the projector do rear projection? [ Answer ]