- I connected an Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to my projector using a VGA HD15 connection and I just see a blue screen with the message No Signal when I try to display an image from the document table source. What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- Can I project images from a computer over a USB connection? [ Answer ]
- How can I improve the picture quality? [ Answer ]
- I've lost my remote control. How do I obtain a replacement? [ Answer ]
- What should I do when the projected image from a 16:10 projector is too big for a 16:9 screen? [ Answer ]
- All computer programs display correctly through the projector except the video player software. A black box appears where the movie should appear. What can I do?
[ Answer ]
- I erased the files on the USB key. Can I restore them? [ Answer ]
- Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- What should I do if I see static or noise in the image? [ Answer ]
- Can I access the lamp and air filter with the wall mount installed? [ Answer ]