- Can I project an image from one computer to multiple projectors using the Multi-Screen Display and Windows 7? [ Answer ]
- When I try to access the Network Configuration menu, the projector displays the message, "Protected by Password. Enter Password to use projector". What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- Is it possible to do a reset on my projector? [ Answer ]
- What should I do if I see static or noise in the image? [ Answer ]
- When I am presenting using the Epson Network Projection software, my presentation gets interrupted by another user connecting to the projector. How can I block other users from disconnecting my session? [ Answer ]
- Can I project images from a computer over a USB connection? [ Answer ]
- How do I replace the lamp? [ Answer ]
- Can I remove the wireless module and attach other USB devices to this USB port? [ Answer ]
- How do I resize the screens in Split Screen mode? [ Answer ]
- I entered the wrong password three times and now the projector's operation is locked. What should I do?
[ Answer ]