- Can I project images from a computer over a USB connection? [ Answer ]
- I am able to set an Administrator password in the Network Settings and login to the projector's main web page via a browser connection. However, I can't login to the Administrator section using the Administrator password I set. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- I see only a black screen when I connect an HD video device to my projector through an AV receiver using HDMI cables. What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- Can I place the projector in an enclosure or shelf cabinet? [ Answer ]
- I've lost my remote control. How do I obtain a replacement? [ Answer ]
- The message Do you want to keep blocking this program? appears when I try to connect using the EasyMP Network Projection software in Windows XP Service Pack 2. What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- How do I adjust the projector settings for rear and/or ceiling placement? [ Answer ]
- When I project a video, the projector displays a ghost image. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- What is the EasyMP Monitor software? [ Answer ]
- When should I set Edge Blending to ON? [ Answer ]