- Can I display on the projection screen and a computer monitor or laptop simultaneously? [ Answer ]
- How do I replace the lamp? [ Answer ]
- I replaced the projection lamp, but I still see the message Replace the Lamp. How do I clear this message?
[ Answer ]
- I've lost my remote control. How do I obtain a replacement? [ Answer ]
- What accessories are available for the projector? [ Answer ]
- All computer programs display correctly through the projector except the video player software. A black box appears where the movie should appear. What can I do? [ Answer ]
- Can I project an image from one computer to multiple projectors using the Multi-Screen Display and Windows 7? [ Answer ]
- How and when should I clean the lens? [ Answer ]
- How do I connect my iOS device to the projector? [ Answer ]
- I installed EasyMP Monitor v4.52 on Windows 7 and copied the EMP Monitor.DAT file from my Windows XP to the Windows 7 system. The previously registered projectors do not appear in EasyMP Monitor v4.52. What is wrong?
[ Answer ]