- I connected an Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to my projector using a VGA HD15 connection and I just see a blue screen with the message No Signal when I try to display an image from the document table source. What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- The image is not rectangular. How can I fix this? [ Answer ]
- When I play a DVD movie on my Mac, the projected image is a box
with a checkered pattern, but the computer monitor looks normal. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- What should I do if I see static or noise in the image? [ Answer ]
- Which operating systems support the EasyMP Monitor software? [ Answer ]
- Why are the projected images getting darker or starting to deteriorate? [ Answer ]
- How do I install the USB Display software on my computer? [ Answer ]
- The image is too light or dark, or colors are incorrect. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- The message Not Supported is displayed. What's wrong? [ Answer ]
- What are the system requirements for the USB Display software that comes with the projector?
[ Answer ]