- The message Do you want to keep blocking this program? appears when I try to connect using the EasyMP Network Projection software in Windows XP Service Pack 2. What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- Is there a PC card slot in the projector? [ Answer ]
- The projector does not come on when I press the power button. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- The message Not Supported is displayed. What's wrong? [ Answer ]
- What should I do when the projected image from a 16:10 projector is too big for a 16:9 screen? [ Answer ]
- Can I access the lamp and air filter with the ceiling mount installed? [ Answer ]
- How do I replace the lamp? [ Answer ]
- I am setting up my projector wirelessly. The projector's
security setup menu does not allow me to enter a colon or space characters
contained in my wireless network passphrase. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- Is it okay to move the projector right after I shut it down? [ Answer ]
- Can I use the USB TypeB port for both the USB Display function and remote mouse operation at the same time?
[ Answer ]