- Can I connect the projector to a network? [ Answer ]
- I am setting up my projector wirelessly. The projector's
security setup menu does not allow me to enter a colon or space characters
contained in my wireless network passphrase. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- I connected an Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to my projector using a VGA HD15 connection and I just see a blue screen with the message No Signal when I try to display an image from the document table source. What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- The remote control doesn't work as a wireless mouse. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- Can I display on the projection screen and a computer monitor or laptop simultaneously? [ Answer ]
- Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- I see only a black screen when I connect an HD video device to my projector through an AV receiver using HDMI cables. What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- How do I connect a USB device or camera to the projector? [ Answer ]
- What does the Network Protect setting do? [ Answer ]
- What is the RS232 command to retrieve the projector's temperature status? [ Answer ]