- What is the EasyMP Monitor software? [ Answer ]
- I am able to set an Administrator password in the Network Settings and login to the projector's main web page via a browser connection. However, I can't login to the Administrator section using the Administrator password I set. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- How do I adjust the color for multiple projectors that are projecting from one source? [ Answer ]
- What should I do if I forgot the password? [ Answer ]
- I installed EasyMP Monitor v4.52 on Windows 7 and copied the EMP Monitor.DAT file from my Windows XP to the Windows 7 system. The previously registered projectors do not appear in EasyMP Monitor v4.52. What is wrong?
[ Answer ]
- I've lost my remote control. How do I obtain a replacement? [ Answer ]
- Can I connect the projector to a network? [ Answer ]
- Can I project an image from one computer to multiple projectors using the Multi-Screen Display and Windows 7? [ Answer ]
- What are the escape codes for my projector? [ Answer ]
- EasyMP Network Projection shows the projector, but an error occurs when I try to connect and send video to the projector. Why?
[ Answer ]