- What should I do when the projected image from a 16:10 projector is too big for a 16:9 screen? [ Answer ]
- I've lost my remote control. How do I obtain a replacement? [ Answer ]
- Is it possible to do a reset on my projector? [ Answer ]
- Can I use the remote control to enter IP addresses directly? [ Answer ]
- The projector does not power on/off at the specified time and date when I set a schedule to power the projector on/off. What's wrong?
[ Answer ]
- What should I do if I see the message No Signal? [ Answer ]
- I am able to set an Administrator password in the Network Settings and login to the projector's main web page via a browser connection. However, I can't login to the Administrator section using the Administrator password I set. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- The message Not Supported is displayed. What's wrong? [ Answer ]
- How can I adjust the colors? [ Answer ]
- When I try to enter Quick Connect (Ad Hoc) Mode using iProjection, the message Password Protected appears. What should I do?
[ Answer ]