- Is it possible to do a reset on my projector? [ Answer ]
- What should I do when the projected image from a 16:10 projector is too big for a 16:9 screen? [ Answer ]
- I am able to set an Administrator password in the Network Settings and login to the projector's main web page via a browser connection. However, I can't login to the Administrator section using the Administrator password I set. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- I've lost my remote control. How do I obtain a replacement? [ Answer ]
- The projector powers on when the lights in the room are turned on. What is wrong? [ Answer ]
- I see only a black screen when I connect an HD video device to my projector through an AV receiver using HDMI cables. What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- Can I project images from a computer over a USB connection? [ Answer ]
- The message Not Supported is displayed. What's wrong? [ Answer ]
- Does this projector come with cables to connect to video or audio sources? [ Answer ]
- EasyMP Network Projection shows the projector, but an error occurs when I try to connect and send video to the projector. Why?
[ Answer ]