- Is it possible to do a reset on my projector? [ Answer ]
- Can I project images from a computer over a USB connection? [ Answer ]
- The message Not Supported is displayed. What's wrong? [ Answer ]
- What should I do when the projected image from a 16:10 projector is too big for a 16:9 screen? [ Answer ]
- EasyMP Network Projection shows the projector, but an error occurs when I try to connect and send video to the projector. Why?
[ Answer ]
- I am able to set an Administrator password in the Network Settings and login to the projector's main web page via a browser connection. However, I can't login to the Administrator section using the Administrator password I set. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- I can't connect to the projector using EasyMP Network Projection. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- Is it possible to use the projector over a remote IP connection or over the Internet to transfer files?
[ Answer ]
- The projector won't go into sleep mode. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- How can I adjust the colors? [ Answer ]