- Can I project an image from one computer to multiple projectors using the Multi-Screen Display and Windows 7? [ Answer ]
- Can I project images from a computer over a USB connection? [ Answer ]
- I am able to set an Administrator password in the Network Settings and login to the projector's main web page via a browser connection. However, I can't login to the Administrator section using the Administrator password I set. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- When I play a DVD movie on my Mac, the projected image is a box
with a checkered pattern, but the computer monitor looks normal. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- When I try to access the Network Configuration menu, the projector displays the message, "Protected by Password. Enter Password to use projector". What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- How do I change the default password that is used to log in to the web browser? [ Answer ]
- I see only a black screen when I connect an HD video device to my projector through an AV receiver using HDMI cables. What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- How do I connect my iOS device to the projector? [ Answer ]
- The image is not rectangular. How can I fix this? [ Answer ]
- How do I change the projector sources using RS-232 command codes when viewing images in Split Screen mode? [ Answer ]