How do I install the software using the CD-ROM?
See the instructions below for your connection type:Network Connection
(Wireless or Wired)
Direct Connection (USB)
- If you’re connecting to a network, use the Ethernet cable that came with your product.
Connect the cable for wireless or wired networks. For a wireless connection, you’ll remove the cable later.
- Follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet to set up your WorkForce, including setting the date and time. DO NOT follow the steps in the “Install Software” section.
- To install your software, follow the instructions in the Network Installation Guide.
- If you are NOT installing your product on a network, connect it using a USB cable (not included). You can purchase a USB cable at most electronics stores.
- Set up your WorkForce, and install your software as described on the Start Here sheet.
Published: August 29, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page