I'm the Marketing Manager for Epson Home Entertainment Projectors. Before joining Epson, I owned a retail store and website dedicated to innovative consumer electronics products. Therefore, I've been playing with, selling, helping design and launching projectors for about 15 years. Frankly, I think everyone needs one. I view my projector as a little like my coffee maker: I could live without it, but why would I want too? And now that I have 4 kids (yes, you read that right), I use my projector in just about every way imaginable. I'm eager to share my thoughts on projectors and the industry in general.
- Summertime Celebration under the Stars: Tips for Hosting Backyard Movie Night
- So You Want to Build a Home Theater? Step 1: Planning
- Starry Nights: Projected Night Sky in the Home
- Going to the Theater: Shadow Puppets with Projectors
- Using Projectors for Home Decorating
- Be the Coolest Dad in the Neighborhood