How to reinstall the software in Windows:
|The following information applies to the...|
|Epson Stylus Photo RX595 Series|
Uninstall the software
- Turn off the Epson Stylus.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the Epson Stylus.
- Bookmark this page before you continue with the next step so you can complete the reinstallation after you restart your computer. This page will be called
Epson Support Information - 001265in your bookmarks list.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs..
- Select Epson or Epson Printers, then select Epson Printer Software Uninstall.
Note: With Windows Vista, click Continue, then go to the next step.
- In the next window, select EPSON Stylus Photo RX595 Series and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Windows Control Panel, then click Uninstall a program under Programs (Windows Vista) or double-click Add or Remove Programs (other Windows versions).
- Click EPSON Scan in the list of currently installed programs and click Uninstall/Change (Windows Vista) or Change/Remove (Windows XP or 2000).
- When the confirmation window appears, click Yes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Epson Scan.
In some cases, a message may appear to prompt you to restart the computer. If so, make sure Yes, I want to restart my computer now is selected and click Finish.
- Restart your computer.
|With Windows Vista, click Continue, click Next, and continue with step 9.|
Reinstall the software
- Make sure the Epson Stylus is NOT CONNECTED to your computer.
- Insert the Software CD.
With Windows Vista, if you see the AutoPlay window, click Run Epsetup.exe. When you see the User Account Control screen, click Continue.
- Click Install and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you see this screen, click the first option and click Next, unless the Epson Stylus is connected to your computer though an external print server.
If you're using an external print server, click the second option, click Next, and skip to step 6.
- When prompted, connect the USB cable. Use any open USB port on your computer.
- When you're done, remove the CD.
|If you see a Found New Hardware screen, click Cancel and disconnect the USB cable. You can't install your software that way.|
|If installation doesn't continue after a moment, make sure you securely connected and turned on the Epson Stylus.|