- Can I display on the projection screen and a computer monitor or laptop simultaneously? [ Answer ]
- The remote control doesn't work. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- Can the projector do rear projection? [ Answer ]
- Which cable should I use to connect my image source to the projector? [ Answer ]
- If I disconnect the USB cable that's connecting the projector to my Mac while using USB Display, the USB Display icon in my Dock disappears and I am unable to close the program. How do I close it?
[ Answer ]
- Why isn't there any sound? [ Answer ]
- How do I present images from an external drive or flash memory drive? [ Answer ]
- I've lost my remote control. How do I obtain a replacement? [ Answer ]
- When I play a DVD movie on my Mac, the projected image is a box
with a checkered pattern, but the computer monitor looks normal. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- I connected an Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to my projector using a VGA HD15 connection and I just see a blue screen with the message No Signal when I try to display an image from the document table source. What should I do?
[ Answer ]