- How do I change the projector sources using RS-232 command codes when viewing images in Split Screen mode? [ Answer ]
- What are the different Color Modes used for? [ Answer ]
- I am having trouble projecting through the USB cable connection. What should I do? [ Answer ]
- I connected an Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to my projector using a VGA HD15 connection and I just see a blue screen with the message No Signal when I try to display an image from the document table source. What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- Can I use the remote control to click through a slideshow? [ Answer ]
- Does the projector come with a remote control? [ Answer ]
- How do I adjust the color for multiple projectors that are projecting from one source? [ Answer ]
- What should I do when the projected image from a 16:10 projector is too big for a 16:9 screen? [ Answer ]
- When I try to access the Network Configuration menu, the projector displays the message, "Protected by Password. Enter Password to use projector". What should I do?
[ Answer ]
- I can't connect to the projector using EasyMP Network Projection. What should I do? [ Answer ]