How do I enable closed captioning on my projector?
Follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button on the remote control or projector.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Press Enter again to select Display.
- Select Closed Caption and press Enter. (If you don't see a Closed Caption setting, see the note below.)
- Select either CC1 or CC2 and press Enter.
- Press Menu to exit the menu.
- Captions are not visible when the menu is displayed or when you use EMP Monitor to access the projector through your network.
- If you don’t see a Closed Caption setting, then your projector did not come with closed captioning and you need to take it to a service center to get that feature enabled. To locate one in your area, see the Epson Service Center locator for your projector.
When you get to the Service Center Referral page, please disregard the instruction to contact Technical Support. You don’t need to do this. Just use the locator to find the nearest service center and take your projector there to get the closed captioning feature enabled.
Updated: August 15, 2007
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page